Brigitte Baldi is a member of the Dennemeyer Consulting team, located in Munich.
She supports clients in achieving IP excellence as a partner for strategic, organization, operations and transformation management in IP.
Brigitte holds a Master degree in computer science with a minor in business administration from the University Fridericiana Karlsruhe (KIT) and a postgraduate degree as a patent engineer.
- Intellectual Property and intellectual capital management
- IP strategy, operations and processes
- Transformation and change management
- > 25 years experience as a management consultant, supporting clients in various industries: energy/utilities, manufacturing, consumer goods, chemical industry, life science, healthcare, telecom, logistics, financial and other service industries
- Several years of industry experience in the telecommunications industry
- Autonomous driving: Patent landscape and white spot analysis tailored to client’s technology strengths
- Energy and water utility: IP strategy development, governance, and organization design
- Fast-moving consumer goods: Being the IP thought partner for an internal risk audit exercise
- Heavy industry company turning climate-neutral: Intellectual Property strategy development aligned with corporate transformation
- Life science: Transformation management of an IP department to bolster innovation
- Manufacturing: IP due diligence, market and competitor analysis
- Provider of process technology systems and integrated solutions for the chemical industry: Patent monitoring strategy and pilot implementation
- Public sector: Survey on government support for IP in small / medium-sized enterprises