Burkhard Josuhn-Kadner is a member of the Dennemeyer Consulting team located in Munich.
He managed large industrial IP portfolios and led global IP, technology and engineering teams as Executive.
Burkhard holds a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Engineering for Power from the Ruhr-University Bochum and postgraduate degrees as Patent Referent and Patent Engineer.
- Management of Intellectual Property, R&D and Technology
- Building or transforming global IP functions and international teams
- Operational excellence for IP functions
- Optimization of IP strategies and portfolios incl. implementation
- > 3 years of consulting clients for achievement of IP excellence
- 7 years of leading international IP functions and teams on Executive level
- 9 years managing very large global portfolios of industrial IP
- 8 years of experience as R&D and engineering manager
- 6 years as researcher in engineering for power technologies
- Transformation of corporate IP teams into new companies
- Execution of IP transactions related to M&A projects and divestments
- IP portfolio management and related optimization projects
- Definition of IP strategies and their execution
- Patent and technology watch concepts, software selection and realization
- Process optimization and ISO 9001 certification
- Optimization of IP service provider portfolios