Dedicated Manager for IP Consulting
Johannes Herbert is a dedicated member of the Dennemeyer Consulting team, located in Munich.
He is passionate about his clients‘ success, demonstrated through his long-standing experience in managing IP-projects.
Johannes holds an M.A. in communication science from the Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich and a B.A. in political and social science from the University of Erfurt.
- IP Intelligence - searching, monitoring, analysis & insights, classification, assessment
- Cost Optimization - leveraging saving potentials in several IP Management areas
- Process Optimization - streamlined processes in IP department and with external stakeholders (e.g., R&D)
- IP Software Solutions - managing big data efficiently (AI supported)
- > 10 years of experience as Key Account Manager and Consultant
- > 25 IP projects globally as Project Manager
- Assessment, benchmarking and improvement of IP-management practice
- Development of comprehensive and aligned IP-strategy
- Establishing time- and cost-saving IP-(Intelligence) workflows in IP and with R&D and other BUs
- Search-/monitoring-strategy optimization for increased quality of results, advanced infringement protection and better strategic decisions
- Patent portfolio analytics (own & 3rd party) including the creation of valuable strategic insights
- IP software analysis & assessment and recommendation for tool selection
- Implementation management, set up and trainings on patent search tools, databases and workflow