Yaël Sprauel is a member of the Dennemeyer Consulting team in Munich, Germany.
With her background in Intellectual Property law, Yaël has worked in the IP legal department of a large CAC 40 company in France and abroad. Yaël has switched to IP Strategy while working for a French Investment fund dedicated to the monetization of patents.
Today, Yaël works both for the IP Consulting team within Dennemeyer IP Consulting and for Dennemeyer France in its commercial team. She holds an International MBA from the Sorbonne Business School.
- Start-up and Venture Capital
- IP strategy development
- IP monetization
- IP and Innovation Lawyer
- 4 years within the French IP investment
- Experience in IP departments of large industrial company
- Patent licensing agent for large industrial companies
- Providing patent landscapes, recommendations and guidelines for the French Government to define and implement a short- and long-term national IP strategy (for business, innovation and export)
Helping innovative teams to structure impactful and high-quality patent portfolios to protect their innovations
English, French, Spanish