How Intellectual Property contributes to your sustainability goals
What we discussed
In this webinar, Alexander Gangnus and Dr. Cornelia Peuser demonstrated what role IP can play in reaching your sustainability goals, and why IP can be a major sustainability driver, followed by a Q&A session:
- What is sustainability? How does IP contribute to it?
- How to foster sustainable innovations
- How to shape a sustainable IP portfolio
- How to run a sustainable IP organization
- How to maximize IP value through sustainability
- Find out how to make IP a sustainability driver in your organization
- Get new leverage in raising IP awareness based on the importance of sustainability
- Learn how to raise your IP’s value by emphasizing its impact
Alexander Gangnus is a member of the Dennemeyer IP Consulting team located in Munich and specializes in IP risk mitigation, IP due diligence and IP valuation. Before joining Dennemeyer, he gathered more than ten years of professional experience in global IP enforcement and strategy.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Alexander Gangnus at email@example.com.
You can also reach out to him via LinkedIn.
Dr. Cornelia Peuser
Dr. Cornelia Peuser is a member of the Dennemeyer Consulting team, located in Munich. She holds a Ph.D. in Innovation Economics from the University of Abertay Dundee, Scotland, a Master’s degree in Social Economics and a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Hamburg. Dr. Peuser has over 10 years of experience in academia.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Dr. Cornelia Peuser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also reach out to her via LinkedIn.