HOW TO BE A
BE THE STAR OF YOUR BUSINESS
Join webinars and interact with a wealth of content around what it takes to be a VIP manager. Discover innovative methods and state-of-the-art technologies and unlock your full potential as an IP manager by exploring our complimentary 3-stage course. To kick off your journey, download our introductory white paper tackling how to "Talk" like a VIP manager.
HOW TO TALK
LIKE A VIP MANAGER
Overcome IP challenges by mastering the many "languages" necessary for success. Learn how to fill roles with the right people and achieve IP excellence.
HOW TO WALK
LIKE A VIP MANAGER
Embrace cutting-edge technologies, such as AI and machine learning, and learn how to streamline your workload and secure your IP portfolio.
HOW TO THRIVE
AS A VIP MANAGER
Explore the significant benefits of evaluating key analytics and reviewing existing processes to intensify the impact of your IP department in the company.
December 9 - 10 a.m. / 3 p.m. (CEST)
Octimine Monitor – Stay ahead of the innovation curve
In the webinar, we will discuss the benefit of using AI in patent monitoring, followed by a Q&A session:
- Deep Learning: find out how our newest search technology can take your monitoring to the next level
- Smart prioritization: never miss out on truly important publications by combining traditional and AI monitoring methods
- Workflow and collaboration: Share, discuss and distribute your monitor reports with and among your team
- Feedback learning: adapt your tailored profiles even further through your feedback – this adapts your monitoring to changing technology landscapes
Access webinar recordings
Expand your VIP journey by accessing a wealth of pre-recorded webinars
From discussing growing trends in AI to exploring patent portfolio analyses, we got you covered with a catalog of webinars and panel discussions.
Head of IP Support, Siemens AG
Dr. Robert Fichter
Managing Director, Dennemeyer & Associates
Dr. Alexander Kumpf
Data Scientist, Dennemeyer Octimine
Dr. Michael Natterer
Managing Director of Dennemeyer Octimine & Dennemeyer Innovation
Download the white paper
WHO IS THE IP MANAGER
OF THE FUTURE?
Over the last four decades or so, the importance attached to IP has undergone a massive transformation:
- The array of roles an IP manager needs to assume has changed and significantly broadened
- The "multilingual" IP manager emerges, and the consummate communicator is here to stay
- Understanding their strengths and skills enables the IP manager to identify the roles they cannot fill themselves
Download the white paper to learn more, kick-start your complimentary "VIP Manager" course and be the first to get notified about our upcoming webinars and content.