HOW TO BE A
BE THE STAR OF YOUR BUSINESS
Join webinars and interact with a wealth of content around what it takes to be a VIP manager. Discover innovative methods and state-of-the-art technologies and unlock your full potential as an IP manager by exploring our complimentary 3-stage course. To kick off your journey, download our introductory white paper tackling how to "Talk" like a VIP manager.
HOW TO TALK
LIKE A VIP MANAGER
Overcome IP challenges by mastering the many "languages" necessary for success. Learn how to fill roles with the right people and achieve IP excellence.
HOW TO WALK
LIKE A VIP MANAGER
Embrace cutting-edge technologies, such as AI and machine learning, and learn how to streamline your workload and secure your IP portfolio.
HOW TO THRIVE
AS A VIP MANAGER
Explore the significant benefits of evaluating key analytics and reviewing existing processes to intensify the impact of your IP department in the company.
AI patent analytics: The key to a tenacious IP strategy
Available dates: April 27 and April 28, 2022
What we will discuss
Join us to understand the driving factors behind these advanced machine learning methods that make accurate predictions on patent valuations. We explain the influencing factors on patent value beyond citations, followed by a Q&A session:
- What do patent analytics offer and why are they important?
- Opening the AI black box of patent valuations
- Explaining the rich neighborhood evaluation
- Can you trust the analytics?
Empowering the VIP manager
- Taking an active role in protecting innovation
In this webinar, you will not only learn how your IP knowledge and skills can interact with and enhance your organization’s innovation process but also how to sell this contribution to your colleagues in R&D, followed by a Q&A session:
- Linking IP with Innovation: more than output capture
- IP as an R&D enabler: pushing creativity, steering ideas, evolving value
- IP in the market: enhancing customer relationships
- From beginning to end: securing market position all the way
The evolution of an IP manager
Who is this new IP manager needed to comprehensively manage organizations' IP and tackle the challenges that come with IP's growing weight? Dr. Cornelia Peuser and Alexander Gangnus break down and discuss these facets and what "languages" need to be spoken to interpret and address them.
Download the white paper
WHO IS THE IP MANAGER
OF THE FUTURE?
Over the last four decades or so, the importance attached to IP has undergone a massive transformation:
- The array of roles an IP manager needs to assume has changed and significantly broadened
- The "multilingual" IP manager emerges, and the consummate communicator is here to stay
- Understanding their strengths and skills enables the IP manager to identify the roles they cannot fill themselves
Download the white paper to learn more, kick-start your complimentary "VIP Manager" course and be the first to get notified about our upcoming webinars and content.